Near Badshahnagar crossing,
Mahanagar, Lucknow, 226006
|Contact : 0522-2323733|
Let us come together and co-exist as a community of
compasssionate beings, living life with courage & conviction:
thus, making the world a more beautiful place to live in.
To enable students to bloom as free thinkers and
achievers, to encourage children to be inquisitive,
life-long learners, to keep on absorbing everything
good they come across, to push beyond boundaries
and explore the world as globally-informed citizens.
1. To become mature and reliable.
2. To be clear and firm on principles and courageous in action.
3. To give them exposure in all fields.
4. To value and judiciously use the liberty given to them.
5. To strive for excellence in every aspect.
6. To be selfless in their service to their fellow human beings.
7. To ensure free thingking & rationalthought & scientific temper.
"We care more about the people our students become than the scores on the tests they take"
SO, let us begin at the beginning-- in the beginning there was a school, just hatched, blinking its eyes in the morning sun, and thinking about what kind of a place it ought to be. It thought, and then thought some more, and finally decided that it would be a superb idea to be an exclusive, sticking-its-tongue-at-tradition kind of school for kids: For kids are nicer, and kinder and more caring and more fun than adults. So the school pulled up its socks, tightened its belt and got down to serious business. ‘What,’ said
the school to itself, ‘should I gift my kids that would be unique
and extraordinary and one- of –its-kind?’
Begun in Aug , 2011 , this cultural exchange programme has grown into an eagerly awaited annual event. Till date around 25 countries have become a part of this initiative & we're ready to host more.